Thursday, July 12, 2007

Corky Is Back

Corky is back and some may say, "So what."

Anyway, I hope my extended absence was noticed by some. This last few months have been filled with new adventures for an old man. Like, having all my teeth pulled as a pre-op requirement, having a knee joint replaced and having a month of pain killers and physical therapy. It really has ruined my creative interests for awhile. Thankfully, I have regained an interest in the world and was just installed as Secretary of Waller Masonic Lodge #808 AF & AM..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I've been wondering where you've been. Here's to your good health.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Seeker of Light said...

Glad to see you back!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Tom Accuosti said...

We've been holding down the fort for ya.

Month o'painkillers, eh? And having your teeth pulled for knee surgery? You know, you could have just said "I've been busy" and we'd have believed it.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Widow's Son said...

Welcome back, Bro. Corky.

Widow's Son
BurningTaper.com

12:37 PM  
Blogger Greg Stewart said...

Good to see ya back in the saddle. I was starting to wonder what happened to you, but i tend to disappear sometimes too :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mark Koltko-Rivera said...

Off-topic comment:

How may I send an e-mail to Corky, the author of the Small Town Texas Masons site? Please let me know at koltkorivera@yahoo.com ; I shall not publish your e-mail address. (Please be so kind as to delete this comment.)

Bona fides: www.thesquareandcompasses.com

1:15 AM  
Blogger Mark Koltko-Rivera said...

I just found your site today. You know, I used to feel bad because I wasn't initiated until I was 50. Your example has helped me to realize that I should be thankful I didn't wait longer, shut up, and just get back to work.

May your recovery be swift and complete. Do let us know how you're doing, though: your readers--clearly, your friends, to judge from their posts--are concerned.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Small
Town Texas Masons

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!

Add to My AOL