Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Patriot Guard Riders Revisited

The following was a comment recently added to the Patriot Guard Riders story (and the other side to my story) . I think it deserves to be up front.

I was one of the Patriot Guard Riders who was invited to attend the service for Mr. Rattray. Yes, it Was a very cold and rainy day, but what we went through is nothing compared to what our Soldiers both past and present go through to assure us of the Freedoms we all enjoy today and hopefully tomorrow.

I would like to thank you once again for allowing us the Honor to attend Mr. Rattray's service to show our Respect for him and his service for our Great Country.

Thank you for the kind words about the Patriot Guard Riders and No we won't bite you lol but we Do believe in showing those who have passed and those who have not, that have given us the Freedoms we all enjoy the HONOR and RESPECT each and everyone of them deserve.

Thank you also for the great meal, it kept me warm for my 80 mile ride home (yes it was still cold and raining) but no where near the warmth I get from being able to do what we do!

God Bless America, and may God Bless us one and all!

Kelly Mason aka Hollywood
Senior Ride Captain for the
S.E Texas Patriot Guard Riders

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - are you still active? Haven't seen any blog posts in a really long while!

regards

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Small
Town Texas Masons

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!

Add to My AOL